We’ve brought you the good news that your pet cannot transmit COVID-19 or become sick with it. And you’re likely getting more snuggles in these days. So we hope you’re hanging in there!
Our team pulled together their go-to “tips and tricks” to help you get through April:
1) Just because you’re stuck inside, doesn’t mean you don’t need to look your best! When things get stressful or you need a break, you and your dog might benefit from the repetition that comes from grooming your pet.
2) Bathe your pet — this is another go-to task that helps you feel like you “got something done.” Or call us and we’ll take care of it for you. We can meet you in the parking lot and bring your pet inside.
3) Your pets need some mental stimulation just as much as you do right now! Puzzling times call for human puzzles and pet puzzles! Check out Lisa Sickles video on keeping your pets entertained here!
4) Build nose games for your pet by creating some delicious sniffs to pass the time.
5) Build a cat castle from all those delivery boxes cluttering your house. All you need is tape and scissors!
6) Begin clicker training!
We’re here for you 24/7. Please call us if you need us!